We work with LA’s top up and coming dancers and choreographers to provide students with a unique and memorable experience.
- Alex FloydOriginally hailing from the mountains of Colorado, Alex Floyd received her BFA in Dance Performance in 2011 from the University of Wyoming. Trained in every style of dance, Alex performed and choreographed works for the American College Dance Festival, and spent seven years training at the Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Summer Institute.
- Allie CostelloAllie Costello is a diverse mover whose interest lies in unlocking the creative doors and allowing a flood movement to take over. She graduated with a BFA in Dance from the University of North Texas; where she studied Modern, Ballet, Composition, Pedagogy and Dance Kinesiology.
- Cyrian “The Dancer” ReedCyrian Reed “ The Dancer” AKA SUGA LUMP is one of the most innovative, sophisticated, graceful, and soulful dancer and choreographer in the Los Angeles and Inland Empire areas. She is a graduate of California State University in Long Beach, California where she received her Bachelor of-Arts Degree in Dance and a Master Degree in Adult Education at the University of Phoenix.
- Darrel “Friidom” DunnFriidom graduated from The University of Texas at Dallas with a degree in Arts and Technology. Coupled with his degree; he has pioneered a dance genre called epiic; mainly performed through orchestral scores and soundscapes.
- Irene WatsonIrene Watson is the artistic director and choreographer for Watson Dance and costume designer based in Orange County, Calif. She has performed internationally with the Disney company. Watson’s choreography has been set on every type of mover from professional to novice, including children, adults and the occasional puppet.
- Kate Shugarate Shugar recently earned her MFA in Dance (2019) from Sarah Lawrence College and is now continuing her practice and research in her home state of North Carolina. Her movement style and teaching are inspired by an assortment of mentors, most notably Jennifer Nugent, John Jasperse, Beth Gill, and Kyle Bukhari.
- Pia VinsonPia Vinson was born and raised in France where she started her training in ballet, tap and contemporary dance. After a few years as a dancer and mime at the Opera National de Montpellier, she moved to New York City in 2011 to enroll in the Professional Training Program at the Martha Graham School.
- Yasmine Lindskogasmine Lindskog is a performer, choreographer, and dance instructor. She has been trained in modern, contemporary, ballet, jazz, pointe, and tap. She came to California to pursue her career in dance at CSULB where she gained extensive training in modern, ballet, and choreography.