Give the Gift of Self-Expression
Your donation is vital in helping us promote empowerment, self-expression, and leadership for young dancers living in the inner-city of Los Angeles, as well as other areas in Southern California.
All monetary donations to Young Choreographers Project are 100% tax-deductible. Young Choreographers Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax I.D. 82-3146821.
80% of donations received go directly into our programs. The remaining 20% cover general operating costs. Our mentors and instructors are working artists local to the Los Angeles area. Our programs create employment opportunities that supplement their incomes while they pursue careers in entertainment.